Electronic Request for School Records
Thank you for your interest in obtaining a transcript from Jefferson County Schools. Please note that a $5.00 fee is required for each copy of your transcript. Payment may be made via cash, check, or money order (made payable to Jefferson County Schools) and submitted to:
Jefferson County Schools
110 Mordington Avenue
Charles Town, WV 25414
ATTN: Sue Buchanan
Jefferson County Central Office does not include ACT/SAT scores in fulfilling request for students' school records. Request for ACT/SAT scores must be made directly to the College Board SAT program or ACT registration.
To request official scores you need to contact the following:
The College Board SAT Program
P.O. Box 025505
Miami, FL 33102
P.O. Box 414
Iowa City, IA 52243-0414
The privacy act of 1974 (PL93-579) provides that any federal, state, or local government agency which asks an individual to discolose his or her social security number (SSN) must inform the number holder of the following:
1. This disclosure is voluntary
2. There is no statute or authority which authorizes the solicitation of this information (SSN).
3. This number is being requested because most colleges and universities require the student's SSN be part of the student's transcript.
4. Should you choose not to provide your SSN for this purpose, your transcript may not be accepted as valid by the college or university to which it is sent.
5. This number is solicited for inclusion on your transcript and will be used for no other purpose.